Bring your business to the Cloud with Hosted Exchange 2013
Hosted Exchange gives you the opportunity to build on your customer service and business efficiency by enabling you to contact, collaborate and share wherever you are and whenever you need to.
Now more than ever, your business needs cost-effective and flexible communication tools. With our Hosted Exchange 2013, email becomes instant and gives you access to shared calendars, contacts and documents.
Moving your Exchange environment means you will reduce the IT overhead of running on-site Exchange, and gives you better control of your costs by reducing the need for expensive hardware installations and ongoing maintenance, without sacrificing service and quality.
The Hosted Exchange environment is super-resilient, is fully managed, and every email is scanned for viruses and spam before it arrives in your inbox.
Here are a few more reasons why switching to the Cloud will benefit your business:
- Automatically backs-up files - that’s one less thing for you to worry about
- No more bulky servers - so your office looks nice and tidy
- All your data is stored securely off-site - you don’t have to worry about fire or theft
- Get access from anywhere – using your PC, Mac, mobile phone or tablet
- Share calendars and contacts – improving communication between your work force
- Low-cost monthly fees – no large initial upfront payment
What's more, we've recently increased the size of all Premium Hosted Exchange 2013 mailboxes from 50GB to a massive 125GB - at no extra cost - so you can now get plenty of storage space for messages now and well into the future. You can download our Hosted Exchange 2013 datasheet here, which details some more information on the features and benefits.